ICT is about the use of technology in education, training and economic empowerment.
For this indigenous community, ICT is initially learning about and how to use technology. At the core of this project is what follows this skills training: learning with technology in order to develop competencies.
At the core of this project is what follows this skills training: learning with technology in order to develop competencies.
Competencies are tested on 2 levels;
- In the classroom, teachers who have developed competencies in the use of ICT have a greater understanding on the use of technology as a medium for teaching and learning.
- Learners use the acquired ICT skills to broaden their learning experiences and gradually become integrated as learners on a global level
Data in Numbers
- ICT competent pupils
- ICT competent VET trainees
- Schools using ICT
- Schools using ICT for School Management
- ICT competent Teachers
- ICT competent VET Teachers
- ICT Teachers trained at ILIDP